$3.99 bottles of wine and friends

I am having a hard time expressing how I feel today. I am not entirely sure why. After this past week I am extremely exhausted. I moved into the apartment this week! Finally! But, I got hurt on Monday at work, and therefore I can't unpack my things! My room is such a mess right now and I feel very cluttered and it's making me nuts! The apartment is the shit! It's huge and I pay next to nothing to live here! My roommates are awesome! My life has finally come together!

I had the chance to meet up with an old friend this past week also. It was nice to know that everything that happened can now be put behind us. Like I said, it's water under the bridge!

I dont have much else to write about today, sorry! Just remember life is love, and it's a wonderful thing! Stay classy blogger babies!

Shawna Marie