Smokey Brown Eye Look

This is a Smokey Brown Look. Using MAC's Satin Taupe.  I will have 2 more looks using MAC's Satin Taupe in other tutorials this month.
  
First, I primed my entire eye lid & lower lash line with MAC's paint pot in Constructivist.  Using a Sigma 224 brush I brushed it up to my crease and then blended out all the rough edges.


Then with a Sigma 239 brush I applied MAC's Satin Taupe all over my lid.  And then to my lower lash line.

With the other side of the the Sigma 239 I applied MAC's Brule eyeshadow to my inner corner & to my eyebrow bone.




Then, with a MAC 217 brush I applied MAC's Carbon.  Starting at the outer corner of my eye using circle motions working my way toward the middle crease of your eye.   Blend out.

I also applied Carbon to my lower lash line.




Then, I applied Buxom Lashliner Leatherette to my upper lash line & waterline.  

I Finished with my Covergirl Lashblast Mascara.   But you can use any mascara of your choice.  And you can also apply false eyelashes if you choose.