Gershwin Stage Door Visit....

PICTURES WILL COME SOON!

Ok, I did not see WICKED in NYC, this month, but went to the Stage Door.... I had arranged to meet Julie Reiber, Lindsay K. Northen, and Ben Liebert....




So I had just come from "Xanadu" which was amazing, (I met WHOOPI GOLDBERG by the way woohoo!) And I met Marty Thomas who was in Wicked atone point (I saw him in 2005!), and all of the other Leads.. Marty was awesome and nice, and I got a pic with him!




So we ran over to 51st Street, and to the Stage Door. I got a Pic. in front of the Stage Door, and we got there SUPER early, so we waited.... well, first out was Kristen Leigh Gorski, who I saw as the Witch's Mother back in '05, and I told her this, and she was impressed that I could remember. Sonshine Allen was out Next. She was impressed that I know who everyone in the company was. Around now, I can't remember the Order in Which everyone came out, but Sarah Bolt came out, and signed.... Lori Ann Fererri who was Nessarose that Night Came out, Anthony Galde, who Played Dr. Dillamond that Night came out and was very impressed that I recognized him immediatly. Lindsay K. Northen came out, and was so nice! I got a photo with her, and C. J Tyson, Sam J. Cahn, and Katie Webber came out. they all signed. Heather Spore came out, and I asked her her name and she said "Heather-" and I was like "Spore, u/s Glinda!" "Yeah! that's right!" Then Ben Liebert came out, and signed really quickly down the line, and I mentioned who I was, and he stopped, and said "Oh Hi!" Then Chelsea Krombach came out, and was awesome, she was surprised when I told her that I sw her twice on tour. Then P. J. Benjamin and Brian Wanee came outand Signed. P. J. Came up, and I said, "I saw and Met you twice on tour!" H said "Yeah, Wow! I remember you!" Amanda rose also came out, and signed My poster. Then Lindsay Janisse came out, and I asked her her name, and she said "Lindsay-" "Janisse! You were in LA!" "Yeah! How are you" Good, how are you?" "I'm good." Then I asked if she knew if Kendra was coming out, and she said "I think so!" (Well, guess what, Kendra did'nt, she was'nt feeling well, so I completley understand) Then Reed Kelly came out, and we talked about "I AM LEGEND" and who he was (the Lead Mutant f.y.i) Then Julie Reiber came out with Katie Adams, and I said "Julie!" "I'm K......", she was Like, Oh yeah!, It's nice to meet you! I'm glad you came!" we also talked a bit about LA. and my bro shouted "JULIA MURNEY??!?!?!?" (He is not as fimilliar with the WICKED casts as I am :) She said "No, I'm Julie Reiber, I'm the Standby for Elphaba, but Kerry is right behind me!, and I said "Donna Vivino is the Standby on tour G......, they play the same role. :) I said, Julie I have something for you, let me get it.,.. (I had to go through My Mountain of Papers" She said "Here let me help you!" so she started going through them... she is so nice! Then Katie came over, and signed the poster, I said Katie, do you remember me?? I'm K...., you sent me that really nice letter!" She said "I think so... Yeah!"lol


THEN KERRY ELLIS CAME OUT! She signed my poster, and we talked about london a little, and then I gave her her drawing, and she lurved it! And then I gaver her the board of the new prod. shots of her and Kendra, and she was like "How did you get these already?" after Kerry, Jayne Houdyshell came out, and I gave her her drawing, and she loved it too! She said "I like having these drawings in my room, Thank you!" after that, we left, because the guard said that everyone was out....