Daily Booth

I think it was one of the gurus I follow on YouTube and Twitter who posted a pic on Dailybooth to which I promptly clicked on and thought it was a genius idea! Take a picture daily! It's sort of like a 365 thingy which I've always wanted to do but have been too lazy HAHA well I decided that I'd start on June 1st... SO, I did :)

Jason - you should join and try to post a pic daily... we can't see each other every day and I think this would be interesting to see what we come up with in pics... something silly, something funny... maybe we are sad missing each other that day or something... either way, I can see your face DAILY on a computer screen instead of in my text inbox on my cell... which, lets face it, is a POS! LOL...

Jess, Abby, Misti, Connie, Angela - If you think it's a cool idea (why wouldn't you? of course it is!) then join too! I'd love to see your faces as well hehe...

Mine is going to be a compilation of three things... makeup, pics for Jason and randomness at it's best :) even if you DON'T want to join, you should at least tune in to see the pic of the day hehe!

Here is my dailybooth ~~> you gotta click it... before you... oh! hehe...what?

Here is the look I did today based on the mass amount of DUCKS Bath & Body Works chose for their Semi-Annual sale, which started today, and they are on EVERYTHING! Flyers, bags, merch... etc!
Not the actual duck in the ads... for obvious reasons LOL...

Probably going to call it an early night and try to catch some ZzZzzZ's

XO

Wendy Darling