Tweet, Tweet


Striking is tweeting now on Twitter. Go to www.twitter.com/strikingskin and become a follower.

Truthfully, I'm a little skeptical of Twitter on a personal basis, mostly cause I just don't get it, my life really isn't that exciting and because I don't have a lot of friends that use it yet (with the exceptions of my friends Amy and PJ who tweet all day long). However, from a business point of view, I'm looking at the Striking Twitter page as a way to get out information quickly to Striking fans and to give you all a "skin care tip of the day".

Despite the fact that we don't have a website, we continue to get orders (and reorders) from friends that we marketed to directly via facebook and customers who originally purchased the travel kit from Gold Violin and Norm Thompson. We're working diligently on the website. In fact, I should be editing the large packet of website copy on my desk, rather than writing on my blog. Guess that's my cue to sign off.