Who doesn't want to look like Audrey Hepburn?

I can vividly remember my childhood years, I knew then how to appreciate beauty woman like Audrey Hepburn, though I only saw her at movie skits of Breakfast at Tiffany's, magazines and beauty websites. She epitomizes simplicity of beauty combined with a soulful heart. With her exuberant confidence, cheery, kind, intelligent and graceful attitude... I knew then that she would be one of my inspiration ^-^

Who doesn't want to look like Audrey Hepburn? - So here, with a simple makeup technique I had my version of her. I know obviously that I can never be her - her skin, nose, facial structure... but I know somehow I have one quality that makes me her.. the Passion in doing what I always loved to do. You can read her biography at Audrey Hepburn's official site at http://www.audreyhepburn.com.

And we also have Audrey Hepburn look alike here in the Philippines, a popular actress, kind, sweet and pretty - Donita Rose. She was born in Utah, U.S. and moved to the Philippines when she was five years old. She used to be a VJ in MTV Asia and one of my favorites, watch her old videos in youtube, and you'll know how natural, outstanding and vibrant she is as one.

Separated at Birth?



Mission Makeup Look: Audrey Hepburn
Product Used: Coastal Scents 78 pc Palette










1. A.H. is known to have heavy eyebrows, so I used a truffle or dark brown shadow and applied it heavier than my usual eye brow.

2. I apply a midtone in a medium brown peach-gold about a shade or two darker than my natural skin tone to the crease and then Define the bottom lashes with an eyeliner brush with the same color.

3. I apply highlight shade in a matte vanilla color to the brow bone and lid of the eye.

4. I used a gel-liner to line line the top lid and sweeping it up in the outward corner. Make sure to go from thin to thick as you go to the outside corner of the eye. This will give you the “cat-eyed” look.

5. I put the a highlight shade in a shimmery vanilla color to highlight the inside corer of my eyes.

6. Then I apply a soft pink shade of blush to the apple of my cheeks.

7. For my lips, applied almost peach-red mix to achieve lips I copied on the picture below.

Audrey Hepburn's makeup style is simple, clean and a focus on the eye. Keeping the rest as simple as possible.

A genuine smile can make a good outfit look great. Audrey Hepburn had a natural equilibrium, a confident and happy attitude towards life and a generosity towards those around her. She knew that, no matter what clothes one had in the closet, beauty starts from within.

Graceful, confident, cheery, intelligent, beautiful, kind – these are all words that are often used to describe Audrey Hepburn. No wonder decades of women have been inspired by her unique character. Who doesn’t want to look like Audrey?

Read more at Suite101: Audrey Hepburn Fashion Tips: Dress Like the Breakfast at Tiffany's Actress and Style Icon http://womensfashion.suite101.com/article.cfm/audrey_hepburn_fashion_tips#ixzz0j0EhHxhe