*tap tap* is this thing on?

Oh hi!

It's been a minute... lots of things have happened... hmm let's see where I left off... ahh yes... June 2009... almost a year ago... ok so since then I have moved to San Diego to be with my love (July-Dec), got engaged (Nov), moved back to Texas (Dec), started and finished my level one Microcomputer Applications Certificate (Jan-May) and now that brings us up to date LOL... San Diego was SO GORGEOUS! I was an Assistant Manager for Spirit Halloween (LOVED IT) but unfortunately it's only seasonal... my love stayed behind when I moved back but followed in Feb and we are happy still, very happy :)

we actually now have custody of his oldest daughter *yay* and will have both girls this summer... let the fun begin lol... I work at a retail store called Head to Footsies... it's fun but it's not what I want to be doing... I need to get into my field yano?

NOW on to makeup :) I haven't really been doing anything but I'm gearing up for it... I've been working on my makeup page, my business cards and getting people to be my guinea pigs hehe... all in due time!

http://www.facebook.com/darlingmakeup is where most of my work is... a lot of stuff is still on myspace but I'm working on getting that over to facebook as I don't do much on myspace these days...

I'm going to try and keep up with this blog... I always say that and never do *sigh* but hopefully I'll get more subscribers that will force me to do stuff hehe

Off to find some dinner with my love :)



Graduation - May 14th, 2010