A Smokey Pink Valentines Eye Look

This is a smokey, pink, valentines inspired eye look. 






 I will break down step by step how to achieve this look.




 
I started out priming my entire eye area with Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion.  Then I added Smashbox Cream Eye Liner, in Putty as a silvery base to my eyelid.

With my MAC 239Br, I applied MAC's Silver Ring eyeshadow, to my entire eye lid.  With the tip of the brush I also applied Silver Ring to my outer, lower lash line.



Then, with my MAC 217Br, I put MAC's Swish eyeshadow into my crease.  MAC's Swish is a frosty pink which is gorgeous for Valentines Day.

I added MAC's Vanilla eyeshadow to my inner corners and my brow bone as a highlighter.






Then I lined my upper and lower lashline with Buxom Lashliner in Leatherette.

And applied MAC's Prep & Prime Lash for dramatic affect.






 
I added MAC's Zoom Lash Mascara in Zoom Black.  You could add fake lashes if desired.