Classic Smokey Eye Tutorial

This, simple Classic Smokey Eye Tutorial is accomplished with all colors from the Too Faced Smoky Eye Collection Palette.

I will be posting my favorite eye tutorials from each of the Too Faced Palette Collections. But in my own version.  

And I am going to be having a contest in September for my www.amandasmakeupmadness.blogspot.com & www.youtube.com/user/samplesamplea followers.  Where, I will be giving the winner their choice in the Too Faced Eye Collection Palettes-Smoky, Natural, Naked, and Romantic. So, start following now so you don't miss out!

But, back to my version of this smoldering, sexy, smokey eye look. 

First, I primed my entire eye area with Too Faced Shadow Insurance.

Then, with Too Faced eyeshadow in Cream, I swept it from crease to my eyebrow, with my Smashbox eyeshadow brush.

With, my MAC 239 brush I applied Too Faced eyeshadow in Black Spark onto my lid and outer crease. 

And, then with my trusty 219 Sigma Beauty brush. I put Too Faced eyeshadow in Black Suede, into my outer crease & lower lashes.

With, my MAC 217 brush I blended out any harsh lines.

Then, I lined my upper lashes & waterline with LORAC's Front of the LIne Pro Eyeliner in Black.

Lastly, I coated my lashes in LORAC's Multiplex 3D Lashes Volumizing & Thickening Mascara in Black.

*If you heart Smokey, Smoldering, Sexy, eye tutorials hit the +1 button or like button!!

www.amandasmakeupmadness.blogspot.com
www.youtube.com/user/samplesamplea
www.sigmabeauty.com/Click=23953