Simple Winged Eye Makeup Tutorial

This, is a simple Winged Eye Tutorial.  Using all products from the lovely, LORAC's Real Life To Red Carpet Ready.


First, I primed my entire eye area with Urban Decay's Primer Potion.

Then, using the lightest color from the LORAC's Starry-Eyed Baked Eye Shadow Trio in LORACstar, I swept it from lash line to brow bone, with my Sigma 239 brush.

With, my MAC 239 brush I blended the medium color shadow onto my eye lid.

Next, I smudge the darkest shadow along my bottom lash line.  Using my Smashbox 20 brush.

And, also I blended the darkest shadow into my crease with my MAC 217 brush.

Then, I added a wing affect to my top lash line for added drama.  Using LORAC's Front Of The Line PRO Liquid Eyeliner in Black.
*If you have issues with having a sturdy or precise line anchor your  elbow on a flat surface. 
*And try short strokes for more control.

Lastly, I applied LORAC's Multiplex 3D Lashes Mascara in black.

*Don't forget 2 hit the +1 like button below if you love easy eye tutorials!!

www.youtube.com/user/samplesamplea
www.sigmabeauty.com/Click=23953 
www.amandasmakeupmadness.blogspot.com