Romantic Lavender Eye Tutorial

This, Romantic Lavender Eye Tutorial is ahieved by using all colors from Too Faced Romantic Eye Collection Palette.

The Romantic Eye Palette is my favorite of the collection.  If you would like to own this or one of the other amazing Too Faced Palettes. 

I am having a contest for my lovely subscribers www.amandasmakeupmadness.blogspot.com   & www.youtube.com/user/samplesamplea  

Where, I will be giving the winner their choice in the Too Faced Eye Collection Palettes-Smokey, Natural, Naked, and Romantic. So, start following now so you don't miss out!  Here, is the link with full rules www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKlomPxB484

But, back to my version of this lovely, romantic, lavender eye look. 

First, I primed my entire eye area with Too Faced Shadow Insurance.

And, I swept Kiss The Bride from lashes to brow using my Sigma E55 brush. 

Also, using the same Sigma brush, i popped Soulmates (pale peach shimmer) around my tear duct.

Then, using my MAC 239 brush, I pressed Cut The Cake (lavender shimmer) onto my eye lid & into my crease.

With, my MAC 219 brush, I blended First Dance (matte deep purple) into my outer lid, crease, and lower lashes.

And, I blended out First Dance, with my MAC 217 brush.

I also lined my waterline with Buxom's Eyeliner in Jasper.

Then, I lined my upper lash line with LORAC's Front of the Line Pro Eyeliner in Black.

Lastly, I coated my lashes in LORAC's Multiplex 3D Lashes Volumizing & Thickening Mascara in Black.

*If you heart Soft, Romantic, Eye Tutorials hit the +1 button!!


www.amandasmakeupmadness.blogspot.com

www.youtube.com/user/samplesamplea
www.sigmabeauty.com/Click=23953