Smokey Black Plum Eye Tutorial

This Smokey, Black Plum, Eye Tutorial is achieved with the stunning new Too Faced Smokey Eyeshadow Palette.

I am having a contest were you could have a chance in winning this new Too Faced Smokey Eye Palette or old Smoky, Natural, Naked, and Romantic!!

 
This is a contest for my lovely subscribers www.amandasmakeupmadness.blogspot.com  & www.youtube.com/user/samplesamplea  
Here, is the link with full rules www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKlomPxB484   

So, start following now!!  Here, are some eye tutorials using these amazing Too Faced Eyeshadow Palettes.

But, back to my version of this smokey, sexy, stunning eye look. 

First, I primed my entire eye area with Too Faced Shadow Insurance.

And, I swept White Lie (sugar white) to my brow using my Sigma E55 brush.  I also popped it into my tear duct.

Then, using my MAC 239 brush, I pressed Smoking Jacket(black plum) onto my eye lid & a little above my crease.

With, my MAC 219 brush, I blended Up In Smoke (brown  black) into crease, and lower lashes.

And, I blended out Up In Smoke, with my MAC 217 brush.

Then, I lined my upper lash line with LORAC's Front of the Line Pro Eyeliner in Black.

I, also lined my waterline with Buxom's Eyeliner in Jasper.
  
Lastly, I coated my lashes in LORAC's Multiplex 3D Lashes Volumizing & Thickening Mascara in Black.

*If you heart Smokey, Sexy, and Stunning Eye Tutorials hit the +1 button!!
www.youtube.com/user/samplesamplea
www.sigmabeauty.com/Click=23953