Easy Smokey Plum Eye Tutorial

This easy, gorgeous, plum smokey eye, is achieved with LORAC's Starry-Eyed Baked Eyeshadow Trio in Starlet.
First, I primed my entire eye area with LORAC's Behind The Scenes Eye Primer.
Then, using my Smashbox #3 brush, I swept the lightest shade (pink pearl) from lashes to brow & I popped it on my tear duct.



With, my MAC 239 brush I patted the medium shade (mutted plum) on my entire eye lid and a little into my crease.
  • I sprayed MAC's Fix+ on my brush before applying for a more vibrant pay off.

And, with my MAC 217 brush I swept the darkest color (dark purple) on my outer half of my lid, crease, and lower lash line.
  • I sprayed MAC's Fix+ on my brush before applying for a more vibrant pay off.

Then, with my Sigma E25 brush I lightly blended the colors together.  And I blended out any harsh lines.

With, LORAC's Front Of The Line Pro in black, I lined my upper lash line.

Using, my amazing Shiseido Eye Curler, I carefully curled my eye lashes.

Then, I coated my lashes in LORAC's Special Effects Mascara in Black.

*Hit the +1 Button if you heart simple, smokey, plum eye looks!!