Living Dead Zombie Look For Halloween!!


BOO!!

Who said just because your dead you can't be beautiful?  This, living dead Zombie look is fun and affordable!!

I am going to be having a couple of Halloween looks using cosmetics I already own (so look out for those fun looks!). Instead, of wasting $$ on Halloween Costume Makeup. I will list the cosmetics I used, but you can easily dupe the same colors with cosmetics you already own.

First, I primed my entire eye area with LORAC's Behind The Scenes Eye Primer.

Then, using my Bobbi Brown Cream Brush, I applied MAC's Fluidliner in Blacktrack (matte black gel). Onto my lid for a more dramatic effect. Blending it out and up into my crease with my Sigma E25 brush.

Using, my trusty Sigma E55 Eyeshadow Brush, I patted MAC's Carbon eyeshadow (intense matte black) on my eyelid, into my crease (and a little above) & lower lash line. With my Sigma E25 blending brush, I blended out any harsh lines.

And, with my Sigma E35 Brush I took Make Up For Evers 141 Eyeshadow (soft burgundy) from crease all the way up to my brow. And along my lower lash line.

With, LORAC's Front Of The Line Pro in black, I lined my upper lash line & waterline.

Using, my amazing Shiseido Eye Curler, I carefully curled my eye lashes.

Then, I coated my lashes in LORAC's Special Effects Mascara in Black.

With, some of my Make Ups For Ever HD Foundation, I patted it across my lips to hide their pigmentation.  To add more to the effect that I am the "living dead".

And, using my MAC 266 brush, I randomly applied MAC's Fluidliner in Blacktrack along my face.  Blending it in with the same Sigma E25 brush.

Then, with my Sigma E35 brush, I blended the same Make Ups For Ever's 141 Eyeshadow along MAC's Blacktrack on my face.

Lastly, I took MAC's 217 brush and blend the colors on my face together.

*Hit the +1 Button if you heart Fun, Creative, Halloween Looks!!