Nature Nymph Tutorial For Halloween


Did you ever wonder what makes the flowers bloom??  What gives Ladybugs their spots??

Well, that is the work of my whimsical, Nature Nymph, inspired for Halloween.  Using cosmetics I already own but you can easily dupe the same colors with makeup you already own. 
Here, are some links to my other Halloween looks if you are interested.
h://amandasmakeupmadness.blogspot.com/2011/10/living-dead-zombie-look-for-halloween.htmlttp
http://amandasmakeupmadness.blogspot.com/2011/10/sedutive-vampire-look-for-halloween.html


First, I primed my entire eye area with LORAC's Behind The Scenes Eye Primer.

Then, using my Bobbi Brown Cream Brush, I applied Make Up For Ever's Aqua Cream #4 in white, to my eyelid, crease, and tear duct.

With, my lovely Sigma E70 Angled Shading Brush, I swept
MAC Pigment in Vanilla (soft ivory frost white) underneath my eyebrows & my inner corners.
*I also add MAC's Vanilla on my face for additional whimsical glow.  Along my nose, cheekbones, chin, and the center of my forehead.

And, with my trusty Sigma E35 Brush, I applied Make Up For Ever's eyeshadow in #09 (vibrant lavender) to my crease & a little above.

Then, I patted Too Faced Exotic Color Intense Eyeshadow in Nice Stems! (golden clovers), using my Sigma E55 Brush.  To just the middle of my eyelid & lower lashes.

With, the other side of my Sigma E55 Brush. I took Too Faced Exotic Color Intense Eyeshadow in Violet Femme (lavender) to both sides of my eyelid, next to the Nice Stems!.

And, I lined my lower lash line, with Urban Decay's Liquid Liner in Ecstasy (bright purple).

Using, my amazing Shiseido Eye Curler, I carefully curled my eye lashes.

Then, I coated my lashes in LORAC's Special Effects Mascara in Black.

And, I applied Tarte's Natural Cheek Stain in True Love, to just the apples of my cheeks.

With, YSL Rouge Pur Couture lipstick in #23, I made a heart shape.  By coloring in my upper lip bow & a line in the middle of my lower lip.

Lastly, I added random vines and leaves to my face.  With MAC's Powerpoint Eyeliner in Tealo.

*Hit the +1 Button if you heart whimsical, creative Halloween Looks!!