Cast Rumors


There have been several rumors fopr Casting the San Fransisco, and 2nd tour of Wicked. I am here to clear the air. NO Caissie Levy and Emily Rozek are not taking over the Second National Tour, Emily confirmed this to me in an email. TO MY KNOWLEDGE Lisa Brescia will not be originating Elphaba on the second tour Either. YES Nicholas Dromard WILL be Originating Fiyero in San Fransico. NO Idina Menzel will not be coming to the San. Fran production fo WICKED to play Nessarose (I know! Of all ridiculous rumors) YES Teal Wicks will be playing Elphaba in San Fran. NO Caissie and Emily ARE NOT DUE to originate the two leads in the San Fran prod. Shoshana Bean will not be on the Second National Tour as Elphaba. And there was a rumor that Kendra Kassebaum will be playing ELPHABA in London's Wicked. I seriously doubt it, but someone on Youtube said that Kkendra said it to her at the Stage Door. I don't think that that wil happen, but who knows? I will keep you all posted