A New Life

I saw Avatar last night. I'm going to go ahead and say that it was one of the best movies I have ever seen. As I was walking out of the theater I heard a young by say to his father, "that was the best movie I have ever seen, I havn't seen a movie that great since I was like 3". Cutest thing ever! Kids really do say the darnedest things! Ahh like always, I digress.

Back to the movie...It was more than just a movie. It was a moving piece of artwork. It touched people spiritually. The colors were fantastic, the animals were remarkable, the storyline was captivating. It really makes me think of what we are doing to our planet. We are ruining our earth plain and simple. Drilling here, building there, its all useless. No one is going to realize this until there is nothing left and it's too late to save. Why can't all of us love what we have right now? We are always wanting more. Why? What is it all for? We are never going to be satisfied if we always want more. Ok, so I am rambling..I'll stop! The movie right?! All I can say was that it really was the best movie I have ever seen. Best on more than one level. I def recommend it!

Sooo...what else? I am not the best blogger as I never really have a story to tell and I tend to just speak my mind! I will speak my mind again now! These past two weeks have been a very hard time for me. Today I am doing much better, and I will only continue to get better from here on out! I have many people surrounding me that love me and I am not going to be down anymore. 2010 I am starting my new life. I am going to live in abundance. I am going to live spiritually. I am going to be happy. All I ask is that you all do the same! Life is love, and it's a wonderful thing!!

Shawna Marie