Summery Peach Eye Look

This is a Summery Peach Eye Look I did today to hang out at the pool.  If you have green eyes like me, this will look amazing on you.  Dont worry all you other eye color girls.  It will look good on you also.

                         
So I hope you like this look and I will list the products used for this look below.

* First I used Mac's Bare Study Paint Pot  eyeshadow primer.  Which is a shimmer beige color.

*Then with a Mac 239 brush I packed on Mac's Pigment in Vanilla all over my eye lid.

*With a Mac 219 brush I applied Mac's Amber Lights eyeshadow in my crease.

*Then I took the same brush and applied Mac's Mythology on top of the Amber Lights.


*With a Mac 217 blending brush blend out any harsh lines.

*Using the clean side of the 239 brush and I put Brule on my eyebrow and inner corner to brighten the eye.                                                                                                                                                   



*I Lined my top eyelid and waterline with Buxom Lashliner in Leatherette.


 *Lastly I applied my Covergirl LashBlast Volumizing Mascara in Very Black.
 CoverGirl LashBlast Mascara - Very Black