Silvery Purple Smokey Eye Look

This is a Silvery Purple Smokey Eye Look.  And this is a route if you are scared to do a traditional smokey eye.



 So if you want to achieve this look, keep reading.  I will list products I used but you can always substitute similar colors. 



*First, I primed eye entire eye area with Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion, Original.  You can use any primer of your liking.

*Then, I used my Mac 239 brush to put Mac's Silver Ring on my eye lid.  And then with the clean side of the eyeshadow brush I put Mac's Idols Eyes on top of Silver Ring.



*With a Mac 219 I put Mac's Satellite Dreams into my crease.  And, I also added it to my lower lash line.

*Then I took a Mac 217 and blended out Satellite Dreams to make it smokey.

*I added Mac's Digit eyeshadow to my brow bone and inner corner of my eyes.

*Using Buxom Lashliner in Leatherette I applied a thin line on my eyelids.  Try to stay close to the lash line as possible.  And I also applied it to my waterline.

*I finished this look with my Covergirl Lashblast Mascara.  You can use any mascara of your choice.  And you can add false eyelashes if you choose.