September Favorites

At the end of each month I'm going to write a post of my most used & loved products of that month.  So this is my first addition.  Enjoy!!!

 My first favorite of the month is Mac's Mineralize Satinfinish SPF 15 Foundation(1oz/$29.50).  It has a natural light-reflecting micro-minerals, with a satin finish.  Provides everyday SPF 15 sun protection, and has vitamins A& E.  It is a low-to-medium build able coverage.








Sephora by OPI Nail Colour in Metro Chic.  It was the perfect color for September.  It is a dark purple-gray.



     

                                        

Covergirl's Lashblast Volumizing Mascara.  In Very Black and Waterproof.  No matter what High end mascara I buy I always go back to my Covergirl Lashblast.


And I saved the best for last.  Mac's Bare Study Paint Pot.  It is a soft beige with gold pearl.  And it's highly pigmented, that dries to a vibrant finish.  You can use by itself for a quick look.  Or use it as a base color to intensive the color of your eyeshadow.

What was your favorites of the month?  Comment and let me know!!!