Easy Pink Brown Eye Tutorial

This is the second addition to my using MAC's Satin Taupe eyeshadow.  So, enjoy!! 

This is an easy pink, brown look that is great for day.  But you can easily turn it into night.





First, I applied Urban Decay Primer Potion to my entire eyelid area.
With, my MAC 239 eyeshadow brush I packed on MAC's Expensive Pink to my eyelid. 

Then, I used the other side of the brush to apply highlighter to my eyebrow bone and inner corner of my eye.



I then took my 219 brush and applied MAC's Satin Taupe to my crease and lower eyelid.  Then blended it out with my MAC 217br.  I also added MAC's Carbon just to my outer corner, to add depth.



I lined my upper eyelid and waterline with Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil in Zero

Lastly, I applied my Covergirl Lashblast Volumizing Mascara.