Silvery Brown Eye Tutorial

This Silvery, Brown eye tutorial, is my last addition to my tribute to MAC's Satin Taupe eyeshadow.  And is a great look for the holidays coming up.






I used my Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion.  Apply it to your entire eye area. 





Then with a MAC 239 eyeshadow brush, I packed on MAC's Satin Taupe to my eye lid.  And with tip of the same brush I put Satin Taupe to my lower lash line.  Make sure not to go all the way in on the lower lash line. 








With a blending brush, I used MAC's eyeshadow Silver Ring, in my crease.  Starting at the outer corner and working your way in.  Blend out...





MAC Eye Shadow Matte Carbon

With a 219br, I applied MAC's Carbon eyeshadow to my outer corner to add depth.





I then applied Buxom Lash liner in Leatherette to my upper lash line and waterline.  Use whatever eyeliner brush you prefer.

With the other side of the 239br, apply your favorite highlighter to your brow bone & inner corner.



Then add mascara to your upper & lower lashes.  I used Covergirl Lashblast Volumizing Mascara.