A Cranberry Eye Tutorial Great For The Holidays

This is an easy cranberry eye tutorial look.  I will have a couple more looks that are great for the holidays.

I first primed my entire eye area with Urban Decay Primers Potion.  You can use any primer of your choice.





I applied Urban Decays Last Call eye shadow, on my entire eye lid & into the crease.  With a MAC 217 brush I blend out any harsh lines. 

**MAC's Cranberry is a good dup if you don't have Last Call.**





Then with a MAC 219 brush I put MAC's Sketch into my outer corner for depth. 

I applied MAC's Vanilla eyeshadow to my brow bone and inner corner of my eyes. You definetly need to brighten up the inner corners of your eyes with this look.



Then I lined my upper lash line & waterline with MAC's Nightsky Softsparkle eye pencil.  Its a black eye liner pencil with multi-color sparkle.  Great for special occasions.



Then I  used my new MAC Prep & Prime Lash & Zoom Lash Mascara in Zoomblack.

False eye lashes would be great for this look & the holidays!!!!!