Smokey Green Eye Tutorial


This eye tutorial is a smokey green look.  Lovely, for the holidays or any occasion.




Most of the colors I used come from Urban Decay's Sustainable Shadow Box.




 I primed my eye lid with MAC's Paint Pot in Constructivist.  Make sure to blend it up into the crease.  This primer gives this look a smoker look then if using a flesh tone eye prime

With a MAC 239 eye shadow brush i packed on Urban Decay's Flipside onto my eye lid.  Then, with the tip of the 239br I also applied it to my lower lash line as well.

Then with a MAC 217br I put Urban Decay's Twice Baked eyeshadow into my crease.  Starting at the outer crease with small circles working your way in.  Blend out any harsh lines.  I also added Twice Baked to my lower lash line.


With a MAC 219br I added Urban Decays Oil Slick to my outer corner for depth.



Then I put a matte highlighter on my brow bone and inner corner of my eyes.

I applied MAC's Nightsky eyeliner to my upper lash line and waterline.


Lastly I used MAC's Prep & Prime Lash and topped it with MAC's Zoomlash Mascara in Zoom Black.