Gold, Pink-Copper Eye Look

This is a Gold, Pink-Copper eye tutorial. I primed my entire eye area with Too Faced Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer.  Then, I applied Sephora's eye pencils #500 to my inner corner and to my eyebrow.  I blended out the edges with my ring finger. I
also used the pencil on my waterline.             With a Sigma 239br I packed on Too Faced Eyeshadow in Sociallite.  Starting at my outer corner going to the middle of my eye where the pupil is. Then, using the other side of my Sigma brush i packed on MAC's Woodwinked eyeshadow, which is antique gold, to my eyelid.  Blending it into Sociallite.  With a Sigma 217br, I blended Benefit's Hoola to my crease.  I applied Buxom Lashliner  Leatherette to my upper & lower lash line.  Then I applied MAC's Prep & Prime Lash and MAC's Zoomlash Mascara.   














http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=23953