Fashionable Gold Eye Tutorial

This, gold look is accomplished using all colors from, Too Faced Natural Eye Collection Palette.
I will be posting my favorite eye tutorials from each of the Too Faced Palette Collections. But in my own version. 

And, this month, I will be having a contest for my followers of www.amandasmakeupmadness.blogspot.com & www.youtube.com/user/samplesamplea  Where, I will be giving the winner their choice in the Too Faced Eye Collection Palettes-Smoky, Natural, Naked, and Romantic. So, start following now so you don't miss out! 

But, back to my version of this great, gorgeous, gold eye look. 

First, I primed my entire eye area with Too Faced Shadow Insurance.

And, I swept Heaven from crease to brow using my Sigma E55 brush.  Also, i popped it around my tear duct.

Then, using my MAC 239 brush, I pressed Honey Pot onto my eye lid.

With, my MAC 219 brush, I blended Cocoa Puff into my outer lid, crease, and lower lashes.

And, I blended out Cocoa Puff, with my MAC 217 brush.

Then, I lined my upper lash line with LORAC's Front of the Line Pro Eyeliner in Black.

Lastly, I coated my lashes in LORAC's Multiplex 3D Lashes Volumizing & Thickening Mascara in Black.

*If you heart Giveaways, and Gorgeous Gold Eye Tutorials hit the +1 button!!

www.amandasmakeupmadness.blogspot.com

www.youtube.com/user/samplesamplea
www.sigmabeauty.com/Click=23953