Soft & Sexy Silvery Taupe Eye Tutorial

This, Soft & Sexy, Silvery Taupe eye look is achieved by using all colors from the Too Faced Naked Eye Collection Palette.
This, is one of my favorite eye looks to do.  If you would like to own this palette or one of the other Too Faced palettes.  Look, out for my contest that I am having this month for my followers www.amandasmakeupmadness.blogspot.com   & www.youtube.com/user/samplesamplea  

Where, I will be giving the winner their choice in the Too Faced Eye Collection Palettes-Smokey, Natural, Naked, and Romantic. So, start following now so you don't miss out! 

But, back to my version of this soft, sexy, silvery eye look. 

First, I primed my entire eye area with Too Faced Shadow Insurance.

And, I swept In The Buff from lashes to brow using my Sigma E55 brush. 

Also, using the same Sigma brush, i popped Pink Cheeks (pale pink) around my tear duct.

Then, using my MAC 239 brush, I pressed Lap Dance (silvery taupe) onto my eye lid & into my crease.

With, my MAC 219 brush, I blended Stiletto (matte black) into my outer lid, crease, and lower lashes.

And, I blended out Stiletto, with my MAC 217 brush.

Then, I lined my upper lash line with LORAC's Front of the Line Pro Eyeliner in Black.

Lastly, I coated my lashes in LORAC's Multiplex 3D Lashes Volumizing & Thickening Mascara in Black.

*If you heart Soft, Sexy, and Silvery Taupe Eye Tutorials hit the +1 button!!


www.amandasmakeupmadness.blogspot.com

www.youtube.com/user/samplesamplea
www.sigmabeauty.com/Click=23953