Makeup Look #1: Skittles Inspired







I used here:
*Coastal Scents*
78 pc palette
contouring makeup
concealer
lip color

This is the first look that I thought is appropriate so that I could try on the different colors on the palette (basic makeup set that I just bought from a local seller). So far as my first application, I was quite happy that the reviews on it were true. The eye shadows are highly-pigmented, I didn't even have an eye shadow primer on there!

I'll try to posts fairly enough looks using the product, so I get to see the different ways on how I can use those 78 colors hee-hee-hee!

By the way, it was also inspired by makeup geek Marlena on makeupgeek.tv. I liked her tutorials and you can also watch her through her channel in youtube. So there, I hope you liked it. Thank you ^--^ see you soon!