Things are simpler in the South

I have always said that I want to live in the South. These are some of my favorite songs and they basically sum up why I love the South and why I love Country Music!! Enjoy!


 Tim McGraw:
Where the green Grass Grows

Dixie Chicks: 
Wide Open Spaces

Jason Aldean:
Hicktown

She's Country

Laughed Until We Cried

Joe Nichols:one of my favorites
Gimme That Girl

Ricochet:another one of my favorites
Daddy's Money 

Kenny Chesney: I love all of these!!
I Go Back

She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy

Keg In The Closet

Summertime

There Goes My Life

Down The Road

Little Big Town:
Boondocks

Martina McBride:
My Valentine

Independence Day

Trisha Yearwood:
She's In Love With A Boy

Miranda Lambert:

Gunpowder And Lead

Kerosene

Me And Charlie Talking

More Like Her

 White Liar

Dead Flowers

Lady Antebellum:my favorite!!
American Honey

 I Run To You

Need You Now


That's it for now babies!! Until next time, life is love and it's a wonderful thing!!
Shawna Marie